Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kristen - A Twitter Bride

Remember this beautiful bride? :) This is for all of you girls out there that love wedding stuff! I totally meant to post this weeks ago, but just found it sitting in my inbox still waiting for me. Here’s the scoop.

My sister Kristen is now a Twitter bride! :) The Palm Beach Post is promoting their inaugural bridal show (called Palm Beach Brides – An Idea Show). It is 9/26 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach. Because she is a recent bride, she's agreed to help promote the event to both prospective booth advertisers and local brides… on Twitter.

So, if you know someone on Twitter, or feel like signing up for a free Twitter account (just takes a second), please “follow” her to help me build my audience.Check it out at http://twitter.com/PalmBeachBrides

No comments: