Friday, July 9, 2010

Any guesses what's for dinner?

Yep, we did it again. Even convinced some more crazy friends to join us for dinner. That's part of the fun you know - trying to see how many other crazy moms you can rope in. I convinced my sister Kelli to do it this afternoon - she and Joseph went around 4 pm though. Very strategically as to avoid any potential sightings by anyone they may know. She got her free food and left quickly. I told her Joe can thank me later!! :)
Here's Hannah and Raigan - they had already de-spotted and were heading out after dinner.
It was quite a day. I'm exhausted - I'll be honest. Not sick of CFA though - it was a delicious day! Had their breakfast bagel this morning, a sandwich this afternoon, and a yummy salad tonight. Delish. Kids all loved it. It was a great event - lots of fun and the kids thought it was hilarious. I had to wake Caleb up from both naps though - that's never fun. I could never eat out all 3 meals like that on a regular basis - too tiring! But VERY fun today!! I'm very thankful that it was this week with David gone - I'll take all the help I can get!! :)

2 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

That's funny that you went for all three meals!! We just went for dinner. No pics for us though. Stephen doesn't want evidence floating around with him dressed like a cow. I thought it was fun and will prob do it again next year! :)

jenn said...

you guys are OUT OF CONTROL!!