Thursday, July 12, 2012

Registering for Baby...with 4 kids along...

Some VERY sweet friends of mine have been pressuring me for WEEKS...probably more like MONTHS....to register for this baby.  I felt sort of silly doing it, but they kept pushing and pushing and so I finally relented.  It's been 10 years since I've registered for a baby!  And the first time I did it, I certainly didn't have 4 kids with me!  I thought the kids would get a kick out of it, and they certainly did enjoy it!  :)  I'm not entirely confident AT ALL in what was actually scanned since I never actually held the scanner - I'm sure it will be interesting!  :)

 Registered for some pink AND blue things...the surprise is getting harder and harder for me!



 Had ice cream for dinner once we finally finished!!!
Came home to finish packing and make last minute touch ups on our costumes for one of the BEST days of the year - Chick-fil-A Dress Like a Cow Day!!!  Can not WAIT!  :)

No comments: