Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer 'Dos!

You know it's almost summer when Jacob's hair disappears! Tonight was haircut night, so the summer hairdos were done! It's so much easier when it gets hot to have their hair short - frankly, I'm ready to chop mine off again. Josiah's is always kept short, but I do like Jacob's longer too - just not in the summer time. It takes much more time to cut when it's kept long, and tonight I didn't have the time, energy, or patience for it! They love it - and I do too! So I guess it's almost officially summer! :)




7 comments:

Heather J said...

nice summer 'do! I just chopped mine last week too! though ponytails are a struggle right now - thank goodness for bobby pins!

The Stein Family said...

Love jacob's hair. Wish you lived closer, last time jonathan needed a haircut, a stylist refused to cut his hair due to the fit he was throwing over having to get a haircut in the first place. The stylist in the next salon said the only solution was to keep bringing him back, 'don't give up'...Easier said than done when balancing the embarassment i felt in the first salon!
I just got mine cut off again about 2 weeks ago -- LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love summer cuts! ;) Thinking about giving my daughter one.

I found your page on FEEDJIT. I am a fellow VA blogger :)

anthonyandbeth said...

love 'em! i'm thinking about buzzing jackson for summer, maybe harrison too. :)

Judy said...

I'll tell you what...Jacob looks so much like David! The new haircute really shows off his eyes!

jenn said...

Yay for summer!! :) I want to give Jackson a new cut for summer, but I'm afraid he'll look bald. Hmmmm...

Jen said...

You said you were going to do it - looks good!