Saturday, May 9, 2009

He Broke the Rules

David sent me these beautiful flowers for Mother's Day. He totally shouldn't have. We've never been big "flower-sending" people. I'm far too practical for it. But I'm SO glad he did. It meant so much to me - was a total surprise. After all, we're less than 3 weeks away from closing, which means we're all in penny-pinching mode until then. He broke the rules - and I'm so glad he did! :)
The flowers next to them are the ones Josiah made me at school. They decorated a water bottle with tissue paper and then put flowers inside - I love them!!! Such sweet men in my life! :)


6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm so glad he did too! they are BEAUTIFUL!!! :) look at you two rule breakers...great wolf lodge and now flowers...what is the world coming too! :)

The Stein Family said...

So thoughtful (and beautiful)! Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

So glad he did, too!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Natalie said...

Go David! The flowers are beautiful and I am sure they put a smile on your face:)

Heather J said...

Way to go David! Hope your day was wonderful Katy!

Heidi said...

Awww....I know that made your day!!