Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dinner Tonight

The kids all had chili tonight for dinner. I say "kids" because I didn't eat any. Just didn't sound good to me. Blame it on the pregnancy. I had it in the crockpot this afternoon so it was ready when we came home from swimming lessons, but it just wasn't exciting me. So I had a banana and probably 10 mini corn muffins that I had made to go with it. That's all that sounded good. I don't usually have "cravings" - like wanting pickles, or buckets of ice cream or french fries - when I'm pregnant. But things definitely either sound good or definitely do NOT sound good. Tonight, the chili just didn't sound good. I'm also having a harder time with leftovers. Even if I love it for dinner, the next day I just can't always do it. I think because I still battle the nausea throughout my pregnancy, maybe it's something about the smells. Oh well.

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm sorry it didn't sound good. i remember that feeling. :(

Tiffany said...

I was the same way when pregnant...the Smells are the worst part.

Heather J said...

Know how that feels - when I was prego with Anderson anything with meat grossed me out!!!!

Mandy said...

It is definitely the smells! At least it was for me! I totally know what you mean...you have to be in the mood...I ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches during my pregnancies because sometimes nothing else sounded good at all!