Thursday, May 7, 2009

Favorite Part of the Day

Katy to Josiah: "Josiah, what was your favorite part of school today?"

Usually (and I'm serious - almost every day - the answer is "the papers that we got to do". Sometimes, the answer is whatever the "special" of the day was - outdoor garden, computer, music, PE, etc. Today, the answer pleasantly surprised me!

Josiah replies: "Praying in the sanctuary was my favorite part today."

Today was the National Day of Prayer and they had a special time of prayer together. I LOVE this school!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes private school tuition all worthwhile. I am so happy Benjamin is going to a Christian school next year. Makes my heart smile!

anthonyandbeth said...

i know you'll miss him being at ASBC. hope you find one in SC that you love just as much or better. :)