Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

A good morning so far. Ran a few errands with just Callie this morning (jacob and caleb were at home with david - love that!) and got a few things crossed off the list. Talked with my sister Kelli about LOTS of wedding plans for next week - the madness is definitely beginning - and starting to mentally "pack" us up...Got a few more great deals with my couponing success - how can you not LOVE free stuff!!! (the cashier at the store today about fell on the floor - it cracks me UP!) I've got one errand today for a store that I never go to but am going to get a free pound of coffee, free box of granola, and 6 free rolls of toilet paper - yep! all free!! can't wait to see the looks i get for that one! :)

happy friday everyone!

5 comments:

Heather said...

hey katie...I'm beth's friend, Heather:). PLEASE tell me how you are getting free toilet paper!! (I'm the one who got Beth into couponing:)

Judy said...

I got 10 free bottles of laundry detergent last night!!! Yahoo!!! TEN bottles...totally FREE!!!! I love coupons. I'm going to have to post soon about my new coupon binder. It's snazzy! I needed something snazzy b/c I lost my other binder when I left it in a rental car Ryan had for work and then he returned it without telling me. So I was totally depressed for days. Loosing that binder was kind of like loosing my wallet to me. So I'm getting back in the swing of things now!

Heather said...

thanks so much for the email! i've had a ton of those free marcal coupons but never knew where to buy it..thanks again!

The Stein Family said...

Ok - I've heard about this whole coupon trend - but how does it work. The few websites I found seemed to only deal with east coast stores...I want to save money too!

Tiffany said...

ok, Katy fill me in please. I have neer been a coupon cutter please do tell all!