Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chatting with Gramps

Got to have some special time with my Dad at the reception. Callie was intent on wanting to show him her pretty dress and her Barbie's pretty dress....
And of course he was a willing audience and even took some pictures of the two pretty girls in their dresses!
Classic picture. Both boys are about at their breaking point. "MOM! Can we go back to the hotel? I'm tired! I'm hungry! I'm hot! You said we could go soon!" They hung in there as long as they could! :)



Love this picture. Dad lives in Chicago so we don't get to see him very often. This picture is going to be one of those special ones for a long time I think.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

that IS a precious picture with your dad!

anthonyandbeth said...

love this picture of you and your kids with your dad. :)