Tuesday, March 2, 2010

oops

I trimmed Callie's hair today for the first time - just had to take a bit off the back to even it out and make sure it didn't look all scraggly for the wedding next week. She was disappointed not to get to use the buzz clippers....

Then I set out to give Jacob a trim....except it ended up being more than that. He's been growing out his hair and once I trimmed the bottom part, I couldn't figure out how to get the top like I wanted it, so it all had to get cut. It's not buzzed like summer time, but it's short and spiky (which he SAYS is what he wanted). I think David's not going to be happy....oh well....

4 comments:

jenn said...

um. btw. you can't have a post like that and not a picture to go along with it!! ;)

i'm sure it's cute!

anthonyandbeth said...

i second that...we want pictures. :) i'm sure he looks adorable. and i'm impressed that you tackled girl hair. that scares me! maybe one day, i'm glad Addison doesn't need haircuts yet. :)

Judy said...

I tried to teach myself to cut Christian's hair and it was always a disaster. So a friend of mine who is a hair dresser just gave me some hair cut lessons!! Hopefully I'll do better next time. I just trimmed McKenna's hair for the first time too!!

sandi said...

the first time i cut sam's hair i ended up in tears... "just a little more off to even it up... a little more off this side... now more off the other side..." monster tears followed. i have never even had one thought about cutting the girls hair!