Saturday, March 13, 2010

And They're Off!

" They're coming! They're coming!"
Everybody got little silver bells to ring as Kristen & Chris left. It was fun - and the kids loved it! :) I think Mom's words to me right before this picture was taken were "Is she really going to leave?" The finality was definitely starting to hit! :(


I love these next several pictures. The pictures from my own wedding of us leaving are some of my favorites. Finally it's real, relaxed smiles. All the pressure of the ceremony is over, the formality is gone - and you're looking forward to the honeymoon - a much needed VACATION with the man of your dreams!

Look how happy!!!!


I think this is one of my favorite pictures of them.


Trying to fit all that dress in the car :)
And they're off!!!

St. Lucia, here they come!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been anxiously awaiting you to post the actual wedding pics. There's something about wedding pictures that are so fun....even if you don't know the person. Your sister was gorgeous and you looked beautiful!!!! Callie was a precious flower girl....love her hair. :)

anthonyandbeth said...

she really did look gorgeous! i know y'all must have just been SO happy for her! and st. lucia! i REALLY want to go there. so beautiful!