Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

After a quiet start to the week - VERY intentional - we did take some time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day...at least a little bit! :)

Green milk (Jacob is being dramatic....he asked for green milk for DAYS after this)
Spinach fettucini alfredo for lunch...


This is what Josiah brought home from school...
"I feel lucky because I am the fastest boy in the class! And I have a X-box and a family to live with."
I guess I should be glad that I made it on the clover...and not focus on the fact that he thought of our old, archaic X-Box first! :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh I always forget about St. Patrick's Day. I sent Christian to school wearing orange that day. You're just always so creative and Courtney just about put me over the edge with her rainbow pancakes. Seriously you guys are just the best moms ever. I still have a kid who has NO idea what St. Patrick's day is!

anthonyandbeth said...

fun!