Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Marriage Covenant Celebration of Kristen Joy Maxfield and Christopher Franklin Deaton

And so it was finally the moment we were all waiting for...the ceremony was beginning!

(I'll apologize now for the quality of some of these pictures...David was singing two songs in the wedding and so he was taking these from the corner of the front row near the stage...)
Scott seating Mom
Katy

The beaming and expectant groom
(I always say something to the groom when I pass them...I remember talking to Pat in Courtney's wedding, to Scott in Kelli's wedding, etc. I told Chris he looked great and that I was excited for them! He sort of chuckled and said "thanks". At least it relaxed him for a minute...I hope!)

Kimberly

Kelli

Callie
(she did PERFECTLY - I was so proud of her!)


(and then she went straight over to the babysitter and went to play in the nursery! :) )

...here comes the bride!!!!
Dad and Kristen
"Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"
"Her mother and I".


Jacob fell asleep about 10 minutes into the ceremony...

...with this ring, I thee wed
(and Kristen's ring is SPARKLY gorgeous!) :)
I now pronounce you man and wife!!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

I hope you have a better picture to post of yourself, because I need to see those bridesmaid dresses up close. Who am I kidding? Of course you have other pictures. I'm sure you have one of all of you in birth order. I'll be looking for it :)

I think that picture of Jacob is hilarious, especially because Josiah looks so thrilled in the background!

Unknown said...

That is the prettiest little chapel? Where was it?!

Unknown said...

ps - When is Kristen's birthday? Thought it was March 13, that they got married on her birthday lol.