Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

* This morning, when I was headed home on my run (remember, it was pouring rain? I'm sure I looked like a drowned rat out there!), some sweet old man slowed down next to me before pulling into his driveway and said "do you need to come in out of the rain?" I told him I was okay and was almost home (I guess 2 miles counts as "almost"). If I lived anywhere else, I'd have thought he was an axe murdered, but not here - I love the south! :)

* While we were in line at Publix, the lady in front of us was talking to Callie (who was telling her all about how it was almost her birthday. She was so tickled by Callie and bought her a bag of Skittles (she asked if it was okay first). Callie thought that was the best!!

It's the little things, you know? :) Looking forward to the morning - getting together with my biblestudy ladies for a final fellowship and discussion. We finished our study last week and are getting together tomorrow for brunch and to share and "digest" all that we've studied!!! Good stuff!

No comments: