Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i admit it - i'm a nerd!

I'm totally hooked on Decision Points - the new autobiography by George W. Bush. It's totally fasciating to me. I've never been a huge autobiography reader - I've always been much more of a fiction reader, but lately I've read some really good ones. I finished the Tony Dungy one a little while back, and just picked this one up and can't put it down! I've always loved "W", but have even more respect for him after reading through this! Love it! :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm glad you mentioned it. I need to get that book for Ryan's birthday. He would love it. He actually read Bill Clinton's autobiography this past year and thought it was a great read (although I do believe I called him a traitor)! ha! But he said it changed his mind about a few things, but thankfully he's still as conservative as ever :)

Courtney said...

i gave it to pat for christmas. he's slowly making his way through it..but really likes it!