Thursday, October 21, 2010

Did ANYONE miss me?

Maybe a few of you did...maybe someone of you have totally forgotten me by now! I'm sorry I've been gone SO long! I promise I'm still here and we are doing well. It was a busy few weeks...lots of "regular" busyness, along with some extra focus time on my kids (some just because I love them and don't give "undivided" attention often enough, and some because discipline requires ALOT of it). So I'm finally getting some posts updated...but because I'm SUPER anal about these things, I'm posting them on the REAL dates they occurred. So if you care (and you WILL because there are some great posts about apple picking, obscene amounts of laundry, and my RACE), you'll have to flip back to see them! :) I'll at least give you the dates (Sept. 3, 5,6, 9, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27) :) Maybe I should make my new year resolution NOW - to BLOG every day and not get behind like this again!!!

1 comment:

sandi said...

i have so missed you my dear friend! and the comment about the kissing post... i could actually visualize and hear your laughter as you typed. looking forward to catching up with your life!