Friday, November 23, 2012

My Sisters

Kimberly, Kelli, Katy, Kristen

I am so thankful for these three ladies.  One of the greatest gifts in my life is that God blessed me with three sisters.  We are all very different.  We have very different lives.  Some of us are living in different stages of life.  We live in different areas.  Our husbands are all very different.  We have different likes, different dislikes, different personalities, different stresses, different thresholds :).  But we all love the Lord.  I am SO thankful for that.  All of these ladies are godly ladies that are serving the Lord with all of their heart.  We all love our husbands and our families.  I am SO thankful for that.  We are serving the Lord in the ministries and areas that He has placed us in.  And we all REALLY love our Mom too!  Our life growing up wasn't always the easiest.  We didn't always get along (believe ME!!).  But the relationship I have with them now as a grown up gives me hope on those days when my kids are fighting and picking at each other!  

It was SUCH a blessing to be ALL together - even if it was only 48 hours - for Thanksgiving this year.  It gets harder and harder as our families get bigger and I don't take for granted the effort and sacrifice that it requires to be all together. But it really is one of the things I am MOST thankful for this year!  I love you girls!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wow...so amazing and, yes, truly a gift!!