Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Musings...

....from Josiah. Who is tickled to death that he's almost done with Kindergarten...

"I'm so excited about 1st grade. Because I'll get homework every night. And I'll have alot of it!"

This was right after he finished his one worksheet of reading words that came home. He doesn't have homework very often right now, and he wishes he had MORE because he just LOVES it! Crazy kid - just like his dad! :)

...from Jacob. Who had talked with David on the phone earlier....

"Daddy said that when we get to South Carolina on Wednesday, he's going to hold me!"

That boy LOVES his daddy. We are ALL counting the sleeps!!

...from Callie. Who just saw the picture of Kelli's new baby on my phone...

"Baby Joe!"

Seriously - she can say it!!!! SO cute!

4 comments:

Heather J said...

be careful what you wish for Josiah! oh, I remember longing for homework too - somehow you think it makes you all grown up or something!

Judy said...

I do remember having a few fifth graders who actually did like homework. It was very rare but I usually ended up with one or two a year. It always delighted me! I know - I'm such a nerd! But it's so great that homework is not a battle. What a blessing!

jenn said...

I remember Justin loving homework too...NOT anymore! Enjoy it while it lasts :)

anthonyandbeth said...

josiah is the cutest! such a little worker bee! :) jacob is such a love! what a sweetie! and that Callie is a hoot! she is just all grown up, isn't she...or at least according to her! i bet she sounds so cute now that she's talking more. i can't wait to see all three of these precious kids today! what a treat for us!!! :)