Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hug a Tree!

In honor of earth day, which I think is this week sometime, I thought I'd post a picture of the tree in our front yard. I love it. It's a bit bizarre and stunted - it blooms a full month after EVERYONE else's trees bloom. Seriously. But when it blooms, it's gorgeous! I LOVE pink - in fact, pink and green are my favorite colors. When we left for SC on Easter weekend, it was only budding. When we came back, it was fully bloomed and ALL pink. I should have taken a picture earlier, because the HAILstorm and crazy thunderstorms last night knocked alot of the flowers off. Oh well - I'm going to miss this tree. Lots of climbing boys up in this tree. Lots of pictures standing in front of this tree.



2 comments:

jenn said...

Can't you fit it in one of your boxes and take it with you?? ;)

anthonyandbeth said...

i love that tree too! great climbing tree. you'll just have to plant a NEW one in your NEW yard! :)