Thursday, April 9, 2009

Belly Picture - 24 weeks

There's no turning back now! Totally out there, right? I'm afraid that the running may be done too...although I'm not ready to fully say it. Last week, I ran my mileage just fine - 5 miles was my long. But then this week, I tried to run a 4 mile run, and probably had to walk about half of it. I was SO frustrated - it was awful. My stomach just was so tired, and I felt so much pressure! I'm hoping that some of it is just because of the physical exhaustion with all this chaos lately. But we'll see...

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see the munchkin that is in that belly!!!

Unknown said...

You look fabulous...and try to remember you would have laughed at the thought of running a few years ago when you were prego with your princess! Take it easy on yourself. You will be back to running half marathons in no time...but you will never get 'this" pregnancy back :) Love to you!

Heather J said...

I know you will miss the running, but we all know you'll be back to it in NO time!!!

Judy said...

You look great! Now prop your feet up and enjoy the fact that your house is under contract and enjoy all those little kicks from inside :)

anthonyandbeth said...

i knew you had updated the blog so i just had to peek! dying to read it all! :) you look BEAUTIFUL katy!!! gorgeous!!! sorry about the running! can you believe how long you have run this pregnancy though! you're amazing! had a minute this morning before all the kids get going...hear Addison so i'm gonna go feed her. :) love ya!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Stein Family said...

You look beautiful!