Monday, May 28, 2012

The Zoo - from Beth's Camera

Here are the pictures from Beth's camera from our day at the zoo!


 As you'll see from some pictures later, the boys decided they were going to do this ropes course.  My boys had done it once before and were dying to try it again...and so they convinced Harrison to join in the fun!  It's not for the faint of heart though!



 Oh Anthony...



 With all that safety stuff, makes you a little nervous, doesn't it?  Beth and Anthony stayed to watch the boys while I took Jackson, Addison, Caleb and Callie to go see some more animals.  I'm thrilled she took such great pictures since I didn't get to stay and watch!  :)



Harrison said once he got up there he got a little freaked out!  It is HIGH!!  My boys were the same way their first time but were a little more confident this time.  It makes me nervous just looking that high up!!!  :)

No comments: