Thursday, May 17, 2012

Getting ready!

 My stage was almost ready for the musical coming up on Sunday.  We had quite a bit of issue with the lights...causing me ridiculous amounts of stress....but I kept repeating in my head the same thing that I tell the kids all the time....the most important thing is not the stage, it's not the drama set, it's not even how good we sing - it's about Jesus and sharing His message!  I just didn't want the message to be said in the dark....
 It was one of those nights where the kids were going bananas, soccer practice was rained out, and we just had to get out of the house and blow off some steam.  We grabbed a couple of umbrellas for the parents and went for a little walk/rollerblading...it helped greatly :)
I'm sure we were quite a sight to behold...but sometimes you just have to do it, you know!

No comments: