Friday, October 9, 2009

Two Months!


Today was Caleb's 2 month appointment!!! Here are his stats:


Weight: 12 lbs. (8 lbs 4 oz at birth)
Height: 23 3/4 inches (20 1/2 inches at birth)

For those of you that are curious, here's what the other kids' weights were at 2 months:

Josiah - 12 lbs 13 oz
Jacob - 12 lbs 11 oz
Callie - 11 lbs 2 oz

He's doing great. On a great schedule of eating every 2.5 to 3 hours during the day (he sometimes will do one 3.5 hour stretch, but not as often). He has 3 naps, goes to bed at 7 pm and then I get him up at 9:30 or 10 pm for one last feeding. He doesn't wake up until 7 am - love it! :) He is SUCH a happy boy - is really starting to talk and coo back. I'm working on getting him to laugh, but apparently I'm not very funny, because no giggles yet! We all just love him to pieces and can't hardly remember life without him!! How thankful I am for my little Caleb Isaac!

2 comments:

Heather J said...

Happy 2month bday little Caleb -can't wait to meet you next month!!!

Wow, I totallly forgot about the 'dream feeds' - how soon we forget!!!!

Judy said...

Gracious...where did the time go? Weren't you just pregnant?