Thursday, October 22, 2009

on top!

i'm feeling on top of things for the moment. I emphasize the "for the moment" part because it is fleeting! I still have some picking up to do from the morning, but it will get there! I'm ALMOST done swapping out the kids' clothes (a HUGE task to pull out and put away the seasonal stuff for the 3 older ones, then get out the next size up clothes for caleb...). I think the biggest reason for my happy face right now is that I got hamburger buns for 9 cents today and 2 dozen eggs for 19 cents total. How's that for making a mommy happy! :)

4 comments:

Heather J said...

my feelings of being on top of things is usually momentary as well..... oh well - I think that is life with kiddos!! I rarely can be 'on top' with 2 kids, nevermind 4! Enjoy it!!! I know, free and next to free always put a big ole grin on my face!!!!!

ps can you believe Jacob & Anderson are 5 now? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

You must have gone to Food Lion :) I need to stop in there sometime soon!

jenn said...

One day you have to share your crazy coupon system! I can barely even remember to bring them with me when I shop, and when I do, I only save like 25 cents!! ;)

The Stein Family said...

What I'd give to feel on top of things for even a fleeting moment, seems like everytime I make a dent in housework, Matthew runs interference (need to be nursed) so the other kids and undo all my handiwork! At least they're working together, right!? :)