Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Callie girl.

Oh callie girl. She has been wearing these glasses and carring this purse all day long. Hannah brought them over to us last night (Callie is a happy recipient of whatever Hannah has outgrown!), and Callie has hardly taken them off! Seriously! So this is what I"ve been looking at all day - even when we went to the library!

I had to wake her up from her nap this afternoon to go pickup Josiah from school. I carried her downstairs, and she was barely awake, until we walked past her white "princess" shoes - and then she woke up INSTANTLY to say she needed her shoes!! She is a girl!!!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

aren't girls fun?!?

Judy said...

The glasses are a riot :)

jenn said...

Um. I love it.

The Stein Family said...

I can soooo identify...Jonathan sleeps with his sunglasses on. Callie is too cute!