Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Send-off

My mom left after church on Sunday morning. It is always so hard to say goodbye. Makes me feel like the weekends go by way too fast. The kids loved having her, I loved having her - it's always sad to see her go. At least we have Thanksgiving to look forward to, and it's not that far off. Jacob was especially glad that she was able to be here and celebrate his birthday with him. He felt very loved!

I let him take donuts to his sunday school classes that morning for his birthday - he LOVED this idea!! After church, David and the boys went off to the movies to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D - they have been looking forward to this since LAST Thanksgiving when it was announced during the parade!! They had a great boys afternoon before heading back to church for kids choir & missions.

I enjoyed having just the younger 2 at home with me, although it is always strangely quiet when any of them are missing. Callie missed them as well!!!

No comments: