Saturday, August 4, 2012

While they were at Beth's house...

Here's a few of the pictures Beth sent me while the kids were in Raleigh...


They went to Golden Corral - Josiah's all time favorite restaurant...he's so sad we don't have one in SC!!
 They went to a block party with sno cones, cotton candy, inflatables - talk about fun!!
 She got donuts for Caleb to have on Saturday morning for his birthday!!!
 She even made "sunshine eggs" for my kids for breakfast - her kids don't really care for eggs but mine eat 2 almost every morning!!!  Bless her!
Jacob totally loved Jackson's guinea pig and came home asking why we can't get one....

See - they didn't miss me at all!  :)


2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

We sure loved having them! It was so much fun! I'm glad we got to enjoy them for a few days!

Judy said...

Looks like such a good time! I'm sure they had a blast and barely missed you :)