Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday

 We had a low key morning.  David headed back to work so that he'd be ready for choir rehearsal that night and the rest of us stayed in our pajamas for a little bit.  Jacob and Judah even had a little mid-morning nap together on the couch with their blankets :)


 Baby feet - nothing sweeter...all curled up under his bottom.
 Much to my mother's dismay (who continually reminds me that women used to stay home and go NOWHERE for 6 weeks after having a baby)...the kids and I headed up to church for Wednesday night!  I knew it would do the kids good to get out and play for a bit and I felt like it would be good for me to get out a bit and see some friends too.  Plus, I figured it would be a better scenario to go and see 30 people in the choir rather than Sunday morning with 1200 people!!  

The choir was thrilled to see Judah...shocked to see me (I did just have a baby 5 days ago, yes I know...)and he loved hearing the music, of course!!!
I was just so glad to be there and NOT be still pregnant.  I was sure that I was going to be overdue...and have to deal with all those comments again....

No comments: