Friday, August 31, 2012

School Spirit Day

My goal for this second week of school was to make it up to the school to have lunch with each of the kids at some point.  It's not the easiest feat with a new baby that is nursing quite often.  Also, the kids lunches are 3 different times, all 30 minutes apart (Callie is at 10:15, Jacob at 11:15, and Josiah at 12:15).  So after each of their lunches is 30 minutes before the next kid has lunch.  It took  me 3 different days, but we did it!!  Of course, Josiah would NOT have wanted me to take his picture, with Jacob I just forgot, but Callie LOVED having me take her picture!  :)

 The last Friday of every month is School Spirit Day - the teacher gets to dress down and wear jeans and all the kids wear their school colors - green and gold.
 Jacob was SUPER excited to be the first one in his class to bring home the Class Pet, Spike.  I can't tell you how thankful I am that Spike is stuffed and not breathing.  Jacob informed me that Spike had to do everything we did, and we had to take pictures to be included in the journal, so here is Spike watching Phineas and Ferb...
 Here is Spike having a snack....
...and here is Spike cuddling with Baby Judah!  :)

No comments: