Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Nap Honors go to....

JACOB!!!! He begged me to let him just have "rest time" on the chair today. He assured me that he was NOT tired and didn't need a nap since he had one yesterday...and look who fell asleep!! :) (I'm not requiring a nap every day anymore since he's starting school in a few months....but this boy is a sleeper so it's going to be an adjustment!!) And yes, that is a light sabre already tucked into the corner of my brand new chair!!!

We're going to try and stop by Chick-fil-A for dinner tonight - it's spirit night tonight at Josiah's school and the principals are making milkshakes! :) When David dropped Josiah off this morning, the CFA cow was there and they were handing out chicken biscuits - I was SO mad and VERY jealous!!! Then we've got soccer practice and hopefully am able to pick up David's bday present at some point - it's finally IN!!!

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

what a cute little napper. :)