Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preparations

So I also got the oil changed in the van and filled it up with gas. I feel a little bit like preparing for a baby is like preparing for a hurricane!! Even Callie knows - she pulled out the box of poptarts that I had bought earlier this week and said to herself "no, this for when baby caleb comes"! Hilarious!

PS - I'm sorry for being so self-absorbed lately and only posting about this pregnancy. It is quite ever-present on our minds, and is all anyone asks us about these days! Plus, since I'm not allowed to call anyone for fear they'll think it's THE CALL, I've got to have some way to vent!!

4 comments:

sandi said...

You can be self-absorbed on your blog because you know in real life you are anything but that! Glad all is well and you are getting prepared.

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm so excited to see Sandy commenting on here. :)

as for this post...self-absorbed is not a word i would use to describe you. even at this point in your pregnancy. :) i'm SURE i was much worse! glad you got your oil changed? how was Ladies' night? i can't get that song out of my head!

Courtney said...

it's SO true!! you have to prepare for EVERYTHING! as if you're never going to be able to do aNYTHING for weeks, right! :-)

jenn said...

Umm..I dedicated an entire blog to my pregnancy...don't feel bad about a couple posts!! Plus, I love hearing all about it - so exciting!!! :)