Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My little artist

Josiah is quite the artist - and is really enjoying this whole idea of making "puppets". He's become quite creative (not like me), and I am finding him more and more at the table with paper all around him and his crayons (my favorites by the way are the Twistables - no breaking, no paper peelings everywhere....).


Callie loves to sit and draw by Josiah too. She especially loves to trace her hand, and then asks for her name (she wants her name written on the paper).

Here he is with all of his Batman puppets...



I can't tell you how much David loves this! :)

3 comments:

The Stein Family said...

Holy cow! Did he draw all those?! He IS quite the little artist. Way to go Josiah!

Courtney said...

a boy after my own heart!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

those are awesome! i'll have to show these to Harrison!