Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday monday

Long day. nothing too spectacular. Can almost add another thing to my "Things I can't do anymore because I'm so big and pregnant" list - pushing 3 kids around in a cart at Walmart is about beyond me. I guess it is 100 pounds of kid. But still - it was rough. I was hoping that having them ALL in a cart would be more helpful - you know, no kids running around blasting imaginary light sabres at people, pulling bags of marshmallows off the shelf, etc. But alas - they are HEAVY! Going to have to stop feeding them I guess.

Finishing up my cooking - i've had to break it into batches because my time (and energy for that matter) comes in small doses these days.

Callie went to sleep early this afternoon, and neither boy slept during rest time (although both WILL be sleeping tomorrow...), and so it made for a long afternoon. The upside to that is that everyone was snoring by 7 pm tonight. Aaaahhh.

I have been trying to stay a few steps ahead of some things...knowing that I could be having a baby sometime very soon. So instead of waiting until the last day to pick up something that i'm out of, I'm trying to get earlier. It's also sort of making me feel like my house is on the market again - trying to keep it VERY clean in case we suddenly leave for the hospital in the middle of the night and have to call someone to come stay at our house with the kids....Crazy, I know.

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i know you must be tired Katy. but if i tell you to slow down i know you won't! i'll tell you anyway. slow down. everything that needs to get done will and everything else won't really matter when it all comes down to it. :) ok. i tried.

maybe you can take a nap while the kids do tomorrow??

Tiffany said...

Katy....you just keep going and going...take a break girla and just enjoy some down time what little you still have before baby Caleb comes.....I hope David will post on your blog when he arrives too!

Alden and Dorian said...

Katy, you are doing GREAT ~ quite impressive. Just want you to know we are praying for you and can't wait to hear the wonderful news once Caleb arrives. We love you!

The Stein Family said...

I can barely manage just my 2 kids int he cart when I'm not pregnant -- Clara stopped getting the chance to ride once Jonathan came along, and Jonathan will still lose that priviledge as well...noth that he minds. Good grief, Take it easy!