Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles


DELISH.

It was pure torture not being able to keep all of these.  Made them to give to each of the kids' teachers at the parent/teacher conferences tomorrow.  The other half I mailed to Kelli in a little care package.  She just had a baby a few weeks ago and as it that weren't enough, is finishing up her dissertation to get her doctorate!  It's a little nuts at her house right now - her husband is also gone 3 days of the week for work, and her 3.5 year old is....3.5!! - so I decided she could use a little love!  :)  Sent some of our old Little Einstein/Jay Jay movies to Joseph and some pumpkin snickerdoodles for Kelli.

I ate one...you know, quality control, and let David taste one...and then packaged the rest up....it was tough!  Promised myself I'd make another batch for us to enjoy SOON!

No comments: