Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Free Chick-fil-A Day!!!

Another calendar date for everyone!!!! This Friday, July 11 is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A! Everyone that comes dressed - from head to toe - like a cow will get a free MEAL at Chick-fil-A! I PROMISE! I have a poster in my house about it right now! The rules are clear - if you only come partially dressed (a cow hat, shirt, etc) like a cow, you'll only get a free entree (still not a bad deal). But if you go all out, you get a free meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! So start looking through your house for some cow accessories!! You know our family of 5 cows will be there ALL decked out! (For those of you already saying "I don't have any cow-wear, the poster even gives you an easy out - you can wear all white and tape black construction paper spots all over yourself if you want...) I can't wait to see everyone's pictures from this MONUMENTAL day!! And Courtney, who knew you shared your anniversary with such an important holiday! :) The link is below for all those who doubt me.... :)

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/#home

4 comments:

Mandy said...

We were just at CFA last night and saw the flyers for that. We should get a group together so we can at least all feel completely foolish together:) The flyer I have says there is a cow costume clinic tonight from 5:30-7:30. The kids get to make a cow mask, color a sign and they get a free ice dream (with a fixins bar)! This was at the one at Salem Crossing, not sure if all of them are doing this.

Judy said...

Well I know I won't be able to talk my husband into this and the cousins will be out of town, but I think Christian and I might be able to pull it off! You'll definitely see pictures if we do it!! Our Chick fil A has the best play area, so it's always worth a trip.

Jen said...

I think I'll leave that one to you, but please take a picture of your family all dressed up like cows! What if I have a black and white bathing suit - would that count? Can you imagine!

The Stein Family said...

You're killing me! The closest Chick-fil-a is like 3 hours away from here! I crave them all the time, to no avail -- and now you tell me it's free?!