Saturday, November 20, 2010

Whew....

What a WEEK! lots of fun. lots of unplanned things that were thrown into my week. LOTS to do! We are leaving in the morning for vacation. Just our little family! :) We'll get to visit with my mom on the way back, but we are SO looking forward to time away with our little :) crew. Heading to a timeshare called Massanutten up in the mountains of VA. So excited. It's 1:15 AM and haven't packed a thing. Yep. Not a thing. Getting ready to sit and fold laundry so I can pack. I'll fill in the holes later from the week. We had Josiah's birthday party tonight and it was awesome. 30 kids there - seriously. It was pretty nuts. And I was so glad it wasn't at my house! He had it at his karate dojo and the kids all had SO much fun. Whew. Quite a week. But vacation is soon...if I can just get packed!

4 comments:

Heather J said...

we LOVE Massanutten! I learned how to ski there.... Have a blast -should be beautiful there right now!

Happpy Bday Josiah! Your little buddy Anderson still talks about you!

sandi said...

wish we could have worked out a quick visit but too hard to pull off with thanksgiving at our house the next day. get with beth and i will talk with sister and we can plan something for raleigh after christmas... and upward... but before spring soccer. let's put it on the books!

anthonyandbeth said...

i say YES to Sandi's plans! :) have FUN!!! you did it, you made it, you are finally finished with your week and on your way!!! yay! :)

jenn said...

are you alive down there?? i miss you!!!!! hope all is well :) xoxo