Sunday, November 7, 2010

So that YOU don't ever get behind...






This is what you must be prepared for if you ever let yourself get 6 weeks behind on your blog....you will have to let your boys (and husband) play a ridiculous amount of Super Mario Brothers on the Wii, your daughter watch more Dora that you thought was survivable, and your baby boy toddle around and undo everything in your whole house! But it's all worth it - because now I'm caught up....and I have a lot to do tomorrow on my cleaning day! :)

5 comments:

sandi said...

well, now you have bunches of stuff to do on your cleaning day! you wouldn't want it any other way right?

The Stein Family said...

I just got caught up on a month's worth of blogging myself. Just wanted to let you know I still read yours, but in fleeting moments, so I rarely comment anymore. I don't know how you kept yours up so well when you had just 3 kids -- it's been a struggle for me. I think I'd have to give up on it if I had a 4th! Keep it up, and I'll check in when I can!

jenn said...

welcome back! you were missed!

anthonyandbeth said...

hilarious! i need to do that here soon one day!

Courtney said...

ha! that's so funny! AND TRUE!