Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My favorite day of the year at PHES

 Candlelight lunch day at school.  My favorite day.  If I could have figured out how to be at school for 3 hours so I could have lunch with all 3 kids, I would have.  I love it. They decorate the lunch tables with garland and real taper candles in hurricane lamps and light them and play classical Christmas music - the REAL songs - like Joy to the World, Hark the Herald, Angels We Have Heard on High - its gorgeous!  I LOVE it!!!  Callie told me all about how they were NOT allowed to touch the fire!!  :)
Callie and Caleb's new favorite game - "let's play stockings!". Then they take their stockings down, fill them with all kinds of stuff from all over the house (this particular day it was Wii games) and then they pretend to open them and exclaim over it.  Hilarious to watch.  I suppose they are practicing for Christmas!

No comments: