Friday, September 7, 2007

Service with a Smile!

So my free camera battery arrived yesterday! Hooray - it's charged and ready to go!!! And the funniest thing is that they (Canon) included a peppermint candy in the package with the battery!! Talk about nice! :)

When I was finished running this morning, I was logging it in the FitLinx system, and the screen started flashing this "congratulations" note to me - apparently I hit the 15,000 point mark (they assign points for cardio minutes, weight lifted, etc). I think this means I get free socks or something like that! :) I was a bit embarrassed, I will admit!

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

whowhoooooo Katy! Great job!

Unknown said...

Socks...You always need socks, right? That is funny. You would think after that much weight they could throw you something more than a pair of socks! Maybe socks and a peppermint!

Heather J said...

A peppermint from Canon? That's hilarious! Hmmm I wonder if someone is missing their peppermint.

Jayne said...

Embarassed?! You go girl! You look fab-celebrate it!