Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Nice, Relaxing Beach Afternoon

Yesterday after Callie's morning nap, I decided we just needed a change of scenery so off we headed to the beach!! I've been wanting to do a beach day for several weeks, but never was able to fit it into our schedule until yesterday! I just decided we needed to go! The kids had a ball playing in the sand and in the water. Callie just LOVED it! I would have taken my camera, but I was trying to keep an eye on all 3 at the beach (and not ruin my camera like my sweet friend Courtney!!) It was so relaxing - felt so good to get out and just enjoy the afternoon together like that.

And then, to top it all off, the Titans won their Monday night game last night - big time!!! Go Titans!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! what a great afternoon, katy! makes me relax a bit just hearing about it!

jenn said...

i'm so jealous! we haven't been to the beach since LAST september! glad you guys were able to go and have a great afternoon :) love ya!

dandsratz said...

Katy, I'm so glad that ya'll had such a great beach day!! The weather was perfect!!

Heidi said...

I know I love going this time of year more because it's not so hot and sticky. I'm glad you enjoyed your day with the kiddos.

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad you were able to just make it happen! i know it was worth it! :)

Heather J said...

Well I hope it makes you feel good that while I was working away for the good ole RR that y'all were relaxing on the beach having a grand time. Man how I wish I could have found myself at the beach yesterday!!! Glad you embraced the perfect weather!

Unknown said...

playing with your kids...what fun! glad you enjoyed your day.

Jayne said...

beach day sounds great! the weather is finally perfect for it--and so are the less crowded beaches!