Friday, September 7, 2007

It's a Slip & Slide, Mom!



Remember how I said our neighborhood had a water cookout this weekend? And the big hit with my boys was their first experience on a slip & slide? Well, this morning, after getting back from my run, the boys created their own slip & slide with the couch pillows. I was sitting at the table eating my breakfast and Josiah came in the kitchen to fill up a cup with water. Luckily, I was clued in and asked what it was for. He said it was for their slip & slide and went running into the family room. Thankfully, I caught him before it was too late!!! They had a ball on their pretend slip & slide though!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad you caught him before he poured the water out! that would have been one for the memory books, for sure! looks like they are having fun and being very creative! :) ...and in underwear, what is it with boys and running around in their underwear! mine are the same! :)

Heather J said...

I love those creative boys!! Gotta love the 'just add water' attitude!

Unknown said...

Creative little men!

Heidi said...

I love the way their minds work!! Well..sometimes I do. HA!! Good thing you clued in when you did. You would have had a whole family night of slip and slide fun with a wet living room:)

Natalie said...

Gotta love the creative minds of boys. What a stitch!

Kristen said...

I would never have asked! I hope that "cluing in" part kicks in after having kids?!