Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Already?

What a great week it's been! Sorry I haven't posted this week - I was recovering from my two weeks of constant blogging while David was gone!! We have enjoyed a wonderful week of family time this week. The boys were just hanging all over David for the first two days - I didn't really get to have him to myself until Sunday night! Nothing monumental this week - just a lot of really fun family stuff. We went to Kangaroo Jacs (David's first exposure), lots of time at the pool, a day at Busch Gardens, and lots of silly time in the backyard with water guns and popsicles. It's been fabulous. I am so thankful for the husband that God has blessed me with, and for the three precious children that He has entrusted to my care for this season. David's back to work today, but what a fabulous week it's been!!!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

Yeah Katy! You've finally posted something again. I can completely understand the much needed break and getting caught up with your husband! So glad you all were able to spend some quality family time together and that he didn't have to rush back into work after getting home. What a blessing! You guys have a WONDERFUL little family and I'm so happy that you have each other! :) love ya!

Courtney said...

oh, Katy. i'm so glad you're back together. what fun times you're having!

Heather J said...

I was wondering where you went! Glad your family has been 'catching up'! We'll have to schedule a "Kangaroo Jacs" date with the kiddies - always a good time! Also, Jamie showed me the ropes for the pool - so I'm ready!! Let's go!!

Courtney said...

ok, what's "kangaroo jacs"?? and do you have season tickets to busch gardens?? you've been like 3 times already! it must be fun!

Heidi said...

So glad things are back to normal for you all again...well, what is "normal" anyway? HA! Sounds like you guys had a great week catching up making some great memories. So happy for you:)

Jayne said...

Wondered where you'd been and when we'd get to hear about all the good things you did as a family upon Daddy David's arrival! Glad you enjoyed the week back together--I'll bet you noticed it went by much faster than the previous 2, huh?!