Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The results are in...

Looks like I was right!  I really DID sell all my boy clothes!  This is all I've got left!!! I have a whole bunch of baby girl clothes (was saving those for my sister in case she had a girl...) but these are all the boy clothes we have for 0-3 mo!  I texted David a picture and said "better be a girl or we have some shopping to do".  He responded back in two texts - the first one said "it's a girl" and the second text said "today....".  He has this system of saying the baby is a boy on "odd" days and a girl on "even days"....It was an even day....

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

David KILLS me!!! i don't know how you do it, it would certainly ruin my marriage! glad it works for y'all and hoping you have a girl to wear all those pink clothes!