Thursday, June 24, 2010

A sweet visit


We had such a great week with David's mom here. It was crazy busy with it being the same week as VBS, but she definitely got to see what life is like here! I hope she enjoyed seeing the kids and seeing all that life entails these days. They loved her being here and getting to show her all their interests. She came up to VBS on Wednesday to get to see the kids in action, and was put to work very quickly when Caleb came down with a fever that morning. I was thankful for an extra pair of hands to hold a sleeping baby as I was completely tied up with leading music all morning.

I had to constantly tell the kids not to jump on Grandmommy - they think everyone just wants to be pounced on I guess - but they just loved being with her. I'm sure we were quite alot to take in - it's been a LONG time since she's had young kids in the house, and even though she had 4 kids of her own, David came along 10 years after his sister...so it was different. We're a bit much for a lot of people I think! :)

Thanks for coming all this way to see us Grandmommy - we love you and can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments: