Friday, August 1, 2008

EVERYBODY'S excited for the weekend!!!

Hooray! The ingredients for a perfect weekend are ahead of me! David has taken the kids to the pool for "Happy Hour" tonight - the Y is doing slushies poolside for everyone tonight! And I am headed to church for the Beth Moore Simulcast tonight and tomorrow. Yippee! All 3 of my sisters are going to the simulcast also at 2 different churches in Florida, so it's neat that we're all doing it...even though we're in different locations. Everyone's happy! :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I hope you had a great time at the simulcast! I wonder if she'll have a video of it available? I'm sure it is amazing...Beth Moore always is:) Fall Bible studies can't come fast enough!

anthonyandbeth said...

wish i was there! can't wait to hear all about it! :)