Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time with Dad

We love Fridays around here.  It is David's day off and we so enjoy this day to spend together as a family.  I had my OB checkup this morning, so while Judah was taking his morning nap, Caleb and David spent some time outside (LOVE living on a cul-de-sac!!) working on his pedaling skills - he's finally got it figured out!  :)

 My mom bought this bike for Josiah's first birthday...and it's still going strong!  :)

 Then David pulled out this little bike...I remember Jacob riding it....and Caleb did great!!  Hard to believe he's big enough to ride it!

 Working on not pushing his feet backwards (which makes it stop) :)
 Very proud of himself!

 Riding down the driveway

Making silly faces with Daddy at lunch...I can't seem to keep enough grapes in the house for this boy!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its very nice pictures I really like. Thanks for sharing with me !!!!!!



Also click on these keywords :-- adt texas alarm | Americas Ultimate Security | Security Monitoring | burglar alarm |