Judah was one month old yesterday (and being that he's Child #5, I'm one day late in taking this picture and posting about it. Sigh.)
* He is getting more and more alert every day.
* He's definitely growing out of his "newborn fog" - although he has done great at staying awake mostly from the start.
* He starts his day at 7 am and typically the last feeding is at 10 pm.
* He eats about every 3 hours; sometimes every 2.5 hours during the day.
* At night, he goes about 5.5-5.75 hours before waking up to eat; then goes back to sleep for another 4 hours or so. Hooray!!
* He is a tummy sleeper
* LOVES his bath; loves having his hair washed :)
* David swears he has smiled for real; I don't think he has yet...
* At his two week check up, he weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 22.25 inches long (gained 1 lb and grew 1.75 inches in the two weeks since birth)
Here's a drawing that Callie made at school of our "little" family...I think it's hilarious that she drew Caleb as the only blonde in the family :) Got everyone's eye color right though!