Monday, May 9, 2011

Where Did My Baby Go?

When you're the baby, you don't always get all the fanfare that the other ones did. Case in point - I mentioned to David in passing on Sunday morning that it was time to convert the crib into a toddler bed for Caleb. We always do it around 18 months, and somehow we missed it with Caleb and are a few months passed that. I knew he was ready though and would be fine. Well, David got Caleb up in the morning on Monday and said to me "I'm glad Caleb slept well in his new bed last night!" WHAT?!?! I didn't know David had DONE it! I told him I wanted one last picture of him in his crib but it was too late now! So Caleb did fine - I had to take this picture during naptime on Monday to show how big my baby boy has gotten!

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

I can't believe he is growing up so fast! Can you please tell him to stop! And this story is hilarious! At least you didn't have to nag David :-). He was very proactive! :-)