Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last One...

I'm eating the last piece of my pumpkin ooey gooey butter cake that I made for Thanksgiving. The last one before I throw the rest of it away - i've got to get this stuff out of my house!! I had an open-faced turkey sandwich with gravy on top for lunch - yummy! Now I'm ready to clean out my fridge and get rid of the remaining leftovers.

A few side notes - I think I'm done with Christmas shopping. Seriously. Well, actually that's a lie. I am going to Lifeway tomorrow to get the kids spiritual gift (I've already talked about the "3 Gifts" thing, haven't I??). They are having a big sale that starts tomorrow and I've got coupons, so I couldn't go buy those until tomorrow. But other than that, done! Even stockings! :)

Kids are doing better with their attitudes. I'm doing better with mine. :)

Getting so excited about leaving tomorrow for FLORIDA!! The kids and I are driving down after school tomorrow for the weekend. The boys will run in a kids race on Saturday, and then my sisters and I will be running the Marathon Relay on Sunday morning! What that means is that the 26.2 miles are divided between 4 people. The legs are 7.5 miles, 7 miles, 6.5 miles, and 5.2 miles. We are SO excited!! :) I bet you can't WAIT to see pictures of that!! :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Ohhhh...Florida sounds so fun. I could use some warm weather! What leg are you running?? Have you decided all that yet? I didn't know that Kim was a runner too!

The Stein Family said...

Good Luck to all of you on your races this weekend!

the wiedmaiers said...

we have had so many things thrown our way in oct/nov that i have not even started christmas shopping... good thing we do three gifts also!