Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last One...

I'm eating the last piece of my pumpkin ooey gooey butter cake that I made for Thanksgiving. The last one before I throw the rest of it away - i've got to get this stuff out of my house!! I had an open-faced turkey sandwich with gravy on top for lunch - yummy! Now I'm ready to clean out my fridge and get rid of the remaining leftovers.

A few side notes - I think I'm done with Christmas shopping. Seriously. Well, actually that's a lie. I am going to Lifeway tomorrow to get the kids spiritual gift (I've already talked about the "3 Gifts" thing, haven't I??). They are having a big sale that starts tomorrow and I've got coupons, so I couldn't go buy those until tomorrow. But other than that, done! Even stockings! :)

Kids are doing better with their attitudes. I'm doing better with mine. :)

Getting so excited about leaving tomorrow for FLORIDA!! The kids and I are driving down after school tomorrow for the weekend. The boys will run in a kids race on Saturday, and then my sisters and I will be running the Marathon Relay on Sunday morning! What that means is that the 26.2 miles are divided between 4 people. The legs are 7.5 miles, 7 miles, 6.5 miles, and 5.2 miles. We are SO excited!! :) I bet you can't WAIT to see pictures of that!! :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Ohhhh...Florida sounds so fun. I could use some warm weather! What leg are you running?? Have you decided all that yet? I didn't know that Kim was a runner too!

The Stein Family said...

Good Luck to all of you on your races this weekend!

sandi said...

we have had so many things thrown our way in oct/nov that i have not even started christmas shopping... good thing we do three gifts also!