Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i HATE this stage!

The week before I left for Florida, Caleb started waking up early in the morning....ugh. Like 3, 4, 5 am. This is my boy that sleeps all night long! So I knew cereal was not far off. We started it as soon we got home. He doesn't spit it out, but he just sort of lets it hang out in his mouth - not really swallowing unless he has to. I know he'll get the hang of it, but it is NOT my favorite stage! I like the "just nursing" stage and then the "eating regular table food" stage. Baby food is not my favorite!!




See how he just lets it sit there in his mouth? Weird!



3 comments:

The Schaper Scene said...

I totally agree with you. At least I know I am not the only one that feels this way now! I like just being able to make one meal and have everyone eat it.

sandi said...

Katy! How is it that he is THIS old already? This is what I miss about you guys moving... the everyday stuff. so excited about the choir growing in previous blog... how wonderful for David and the church! How are wedding plans coming for your sister? once Christmas is over it will not be long!! Great job with the sister's running! love the boys in the bunk together... I had forgotten that we have the same sheets! yes, so cute with all their hats on... I am doing all of my comments at one time instead of individually... but now I have probably forgotten some. Oh, funny with Callie and her accessories... just like Morgan. She loves wearing hats, carrying bags, wearing dress up shoes... just like her big sister. Okay, I think I am done now :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Annelise & Ethan said...

Ethan is at the stage where he eats some pureed food and some regular food in little bits! It is hard to have to feed baby food again...much easier to breastfeed
:0)

Does he spit it out or finally decide to swallow it after letting it sit in his mouth for awhile?